DIY Pallet Patio Coffee Table.
As I mentioned last week I love Summer….and by default…being out on our patio in the summer. I would eat every meal out there if I could (sometimes we do). One of my very favorite things is to have breakfast out on the patio on the weekends with The Hubs. We take our cups of coffee and breakfast out and sit around the coffee table and watch the sun come up. Its the perfect spot.
Making this guy is just as easy as making the pallet bar from last week.
- Crow Bar
- Reciprocating Saw
- Nail Punch
- Eye Protection
- Large Castors with locks
- Power Drill
- Wood Screws and nails.
- Pick the pallets you want to use. Like I mentioned before, we had a mix of usable pallets and ones that were a little more beat up. So we pulled the beat up ones apart to use to fill in on the decent ones.
- Lay your pallets out how you might like them before screwing them together, play around with different ones on top and bottom to get an idea of which you like together.
- When you have picked your top and bottom, add the castors to the bottom pallet first, its easier to work with if you haven’t connected two pallets together. (depending on the length of the screws on your castors you may need to add some scraps of 2×4’s to the bottom for them to screw into).
- Flip the bottom over onto the castors and lay the top piece how you want it and screw the two pieces together.
- Lastly nail extra pallet pieces in the spaces of the top pallet to create a solid surface.